Search Blog:

Making enterprise 2.0 work

The New York Times' Saul Hansell recently wrote a post on the pub's Bits blog that caught my eye. For those of you who are unfamiliar, that's Business Innovation Technology Society.

Anyway, Saul covered the trend of how companies such as Facebook, Yahoo, and Google are restructuring their platforms to include more social apps for businesses.

But as I noted in my comment, for enterprise 2.0 to work, we can't forget that we must engage the individual and make the most of existing assets: enterprise content and individual know-how. I think in our space, knowledge managers and special librarians would agree!

I won't rehash all of my thoughts here -- take a look at my comment to read the rest!

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...