Posted by Carolyn MacNeill at Tuesday, December 28, 2010
So here are our top 10 posts of 2010, driven by you, our readers. Thank you for keeping us at the top of your reading list. And to all of our guests who were featured in our top posts, thank you for helping us bring insightful musings to our readers.
We look forward to continuing to inform your interests and bringing you more useful content in 2011. So please feel free to let us know what you want to hear about in the new year. We're here to serve your information needs, so don't be shy!
Drum roll please!
10. Why SharePoint 2010 is not a panacea
9. No standardization for E2.0 is its blessing and curse
8. How to sort multi-entry fields in DB/TextWorks
7. Google Wave all washed up
6. 'Twas the Night Before Christmas: The Info Pro Version
5. Oscar Berg explores our future with Enterprise 2.0
4. Five reasons knowledge workers are unproductive
3. Ross Dawson dishes on E2.0; plus your chance to win his new book!
2. Metrics for measuring Enterprise 2.0 adoption and ROI
1. Social media is challenging notions of the DIKW hierarchy
What are your thoughts on our list? What do you think it says about you and your 2010? And more importantly, what does it indicate about 2011?
And while you're pondering that, we wish everyone a Happy New Year from all of us at Inmagic!