This has been an exciting year for Inmagic and our customers, with groundbreaking developments in social knowledge management technologies that address the needs of all types of organizations, departments, and end users. Inmagic continuously strives to stay at the forefront of these developments.
Our goal is to provide the right balance of information access, collaboration, and control of knowledge and information that address your specific business objectives and technical requirements. Our progress and commitment to innovation in the area of social knowledge management has been recognized through a number of industry awards, including:
- Inmagic was named a Company that Matters in Knowledge Management by KMWorld for the second consecutive year.
- Inmagic Presto was named a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product of 2010.
- For the first time, Inmagic was named to the EContent 100 List.
- Updated versions of our flagship product, Inmagic Presto. These customer-driven product enhancements include improvements to productivity, usability, security, and deeper integration with Microsoft SharePoint, in addition to discussion forums, extended single sign-on (SSO), and improved overall performance optimization for large enterprise organizations.
- An updated version of our Web-based ILS, Inmagic Genie. A number of key enhancements include: batch modify, batch delete, full MARC support (direct import of MARC records, a full MARC editor, and export of the full MARC record), and several additional features, such as flexible loan terms.
- A deeper presence in the association market, driven by market demand for better member service, improved renewal rates, and increased retention. Customers from ASAE and HRPA spoke on our behalf for an informative and successful webinar for associations.
- Broader engagement with our communities through a new podcast series, offering an unbiased collection of views and advice on industry trends from thought leaders across E2.0, KM, and Library 2.0.
We look forward to building our relationship with you into the New Year and beyond. As always, we encourage you to join in the community discussion and participate with us on Twitter, Facebook, and our blog.
From everyone on the Inmagic team, we are truly grateful for your continued support, and offer you best wishes for a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.