Search Blog:

Four problems with idea management systems, and how to fix them

In a perfect world, idea management systems help companies collect, manage, and leverage the creative ideas from customers and internal people to drive innovation.

Unfortunately, that's not the reality. Many idea management systems are lacking crucial components that hinder companies from optimally generating and managing product enhancements.

The editors of CMSWire recently invited me to contribute an article detailing four main problems I see with idea management systems, and my suggestions for how to fix them. They published my article this week, so mosey over and give it a read.

Feel free to leave your thoughts and feedback on the article or here in the comments. Are you seeing issues with idea management systems? What are they, and how would you fix them?

Thanks to CMSWire's editors for taking my article.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...