Search Blog:

My farewell to all our readers!

This is my last week at Inmagic and I can't get "The Sound of Music" song, "So Long, Farewell," out of my head. This is my farewell post and it is with mixed emotions that I am moving on from Inmagic.

Three-and-a-half years ago, Mike Cassettari hired me part-time to help out with marketing and PR until the company could find someone full time. And like an annoying relative, I stuck around.

I've learned a lot while I've been here. I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the social media, Enterprise 2.0, and collaboration evolution, and I would like to thank everyone in the Inmagic community for the dialogue, support, and always-interesting insights.

The good news is that I will go on to stir the pot elsewhere. I will be handling social media for a real estate team in Arlington, Mass. I'm excited about this new opportunity, and it gives me the chance to build on the valuable skills that I have gained at Inmagic.

In the meantime, you'll be hearing a lot more Phil Green, Mike Cassettari, and our blogging team about what's happening at Inmagic and the social knowledge management space.

Please keep in touch -- you know where to find me, @cmac123. And I will leave you with this last thought from one of my all-time favorite comedians, Jerry Seinfeld:

"Life is truly a ride. We're all strapped in and no one can stop it. As you make each passage from youth to adulthood to maturity, sometimes you put your arms up and scream, sometimes you just hang on to that bar in front of you. But the ride is the thing. I think the most you can hope for at the end of life [or job] is that your hair's messed, you're out of breath, and you didn't throw up."

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...