|Drew Marshall, Principal, Primed Associates|
Our bloggers got into an interesting discussion about this with Drew Marshall, our latest podcast guest. Drew is the Principal of Primed Associates, a consulting firm that helps clients improve the culture of innovation in their organizations.
He believes there are three qualities that make up an innovative company. But is having a charismatic leader one of them? I won't spill the beans here. Hit play below to find out Drew's take!
While you're tuned in, stick around to hear Drew dish more insights and advice for B2B companies interested in developing and implementing an innovation strategy within their organization, including
- What innovation means, and whether that's different for B2B vs. B2C companies
- Examples of other highly innovative companies and why they are so innovative
- Whose job it is to foster innovation in your organization
- What you should consider before embarking on a quest for innovation
- How to institutionalize innovation in your organization
- How important it is to build a dialogue with your customers as part of your innovation strategy