- External Widget Builder now enables the inclusion of various widgets widely available on the Web (weather, time zone, etc.). This fixes the issue of some widgets not running in the HTML widget, and was specifically developed in response to customers’ desire to run widgets developed by content publishers like EBSCO.
- Quick Search widget now enables the administrator to specify the initial settings for the Advanced Search controls. For example, you can set up the Quick Search widget to default to searching the Title and Subtitle fields in the Catalog content type. This fixes the issue where administrators could not specify the initial settings and users were required to do so.
- RSS widget now supports more flexibility in how many items to display, and permits the “Published On” dates to be hidden. Both these changes were requested by many customers.
- Editing Value Lists now supports copying and pasting an entire list of values into the list, and offers more editing flexibility.
- When configuring a new Content Type, an Any Word box is now automatically generated at the top of the default Search Screen. Many clients requested this time saving capability.
- Custom Menu Items now have no URL character limit. (The previous limit was 255 characters.)
- The release also includes a number of other fixes, including fixes to Blog RSS Feeds; Cart Count; editing Alerts, Profiles; configuring Custom Menus; Home Pages, and the Connector System PDF thumbnail generation.
Posted by Inmagic at Thursday, June 19, 2014
By Phil Green
A fully loaded service pack is now available for all clients running Inmagic® Presto 4.3, and is ready for download by Presto customers, from the Presto Knowledgebase.
Presto V4.3 Service Pack 1 includes a number of fixes and improvements requested by our customers. It’s available for download now, and offers enhancements such as: